Our fourth Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Sunday, November 20th, 2016 at 4:30pm Pacific, 5:30pm Mountain, 6:30 Central, 7:30pm Eastern, 8:30 Atlantic, 9:00 Nfld, via webinar. Please login for more information.
2016 AGM Information
Our fourth Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Sunday, November 20th, 2016 at 4:30pm Pacific, 5:30pm Mountain, 6:30 Central, 7:30pm Eastern, 8:30 Atlantic, 9:00 Nfld, via webinar.
6 Steps to AGM Participation:
- AGM Discussion Forums: Questions and discussion will take place prior to the AGM. Please post your questions and comments there. The Discussion Forums will close to new posts 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting but will remain open for viewing. http://www.cpsac.org/forums/forum/2016-agm/
- Webinar Registration: All members must register for the webinar in advance of the meeting. Voting will take place in the webinar and can be done from a computer, phone, or tablet app (you must download in advance). To register click here.
- Proxy Voting: If you are unable to attend the AGM, we encourage you to submit your vote by proxy. Complete and submit an Online Proxy Form. Note: both the person designating their vote to another member AND the person receipting the proxy vote must complete this online form. The deadline for submitting a Proxy Vote Form is 11:55 pm Eastern on Thursday, November 17, 2016.
- Board of Directors Nominations: We are currently looking to recruit board members to contribute to the governance and future of CPSAC. We encourage anyone who is interested to apply. Find more information and details here. Note: Nomination deadline is Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:59 am Eastern.
- Advance Polling for Board of Directors: Watch for an email on November 10th for advance polling information for board positions. Should we receive more than four nominations, members will be asked via anonymous online poll to select their preferred candidates. This method is to ensure anonymity, fairness, and a speedy election process during the AGM. Advanced Polling Results are available here.
- Join us on November 20th to participate as an active member of CPSAC!
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working together at the meeting on November 20, 2016.