CPS Week September 20-26, 2020
The graphic above with the lighthouse: do you like it or do you love it? Please scroll down to download a high resolution graphic for use on social media. It is sized to be placed perfectly as a Facebook page header…please use it proudly on your personal, association, organization, coalition, or business page!
CPSTs Across the Country: Video Project
Stay tuned for the video launch on September 20th, the start of CPS Week 2020!
Direct questions to email@example.com.
These images are just samples; don’t download or save them, it wont work to overlay onto your profile.
- COVID-19 safety protocols for seat checks and clinics /Protocoles de sécurité COVID-19
- Virtual seat check resources / Ressources pour le vérification de siège d’auto virtuelle
- COVID-specific news release (English / français).
- Photo release form
Throughout the week of September 20-26 you can participate in a variety of CPS Week activities — including social media shares — for a chance to win prizes from our CPS week partners. It’s not too late to plan a low key event; it can simply be a seat check with a caregiver. But you have to tell us about it to be entered! Deadline: 28-Sep-2020.
Events & Activities
- In-person seat check or clinic with COVID-19 safety protocols
- Virtual seat check
- In-person workshop or education session
- Virtual workshop or educational session (including live social media broadcasts on a CPS-related topic)
- Other CPS-related activity (media interview, etc)
Tools for Technicians
Share your Photos
- Earn extra prize entries for submitting photos of your activities
- Did you submit a video to CPSAC for any of the CPS Week videos? You earn additional entries for that, thank you!
Social Media Shares
- If you share any of CPSAC’s social media content during the week of September 20th-26th on your personal page or business/organization page or platform, that earns you entries. Earn one prize entry for each platform, but please keep sharing all week!