CPS Week September 20-26, 2020
The graphic above with the lighthouse: do you like it or do you love it? Please scroll down to download a high resolution graphic for use on social media. It is sized to be placed perfectly as a Facebook page header…please use it proudly on your personal, association, organization, coalition, or business page!
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pass-the-Seat Launch Video
More than 50 members participated in a fun video project to launch CPS Week 2020, and to reinforce the #TogetherApart theme of this year’s campaign. Thank you to all who participated, and to CPST-I Rebecka Mayne (ON) for her editing time to put this together!
Behind the Scenes of CPS Week 2020
Member Spotlight Videos
Members do their work in a variety of ways. This year we highlighted a few who share how they do their work and continue to support caregivers.
CPST-I Janna Bakla shares some insight on how she supports her community through virtual car seat checks. Watch here.
Social Media Page Profile Header Image
Facebook Profile Frames
Caregiver-Focused Image Cards
Click to view or download a larger image. Save and share to social media.
Cartes d’images pour les fournisseurs de soins
Cliquez ici pour afficher ou télécharger une image plus grande. Sauvegardez et partagez sur les réseaux sociaux.
- COVID-19 safety protocols for seat checks and clinics /Protocoles de sécurité COVID-19
- Virtual seat check resources / Ressources pour le vérification de siège d’auto virtuelle
- COVID-specific news release (English / français).
- Photo release form
Throughout the week of September 20-26 members participated in a variety of CPS Week activities — including social media shares — for a chance to win prizes from our CPS week partners.
Winners were announced on Wednesday, October 7th on Facebook.
Events & Activities
- In-person seat check or clinic with COVID-19 safety protocols
- Virtual seat check
- In-person workshop or education session
- Virtual workshop or educational session (including live social media broadcasts on a CPS-related topic)
- Other CPS-related activity (media interview, etc)